Affordable Dental Implants for Everyone
1. Permanent Dental Implants/No Removable Teeth – Perhaps the biggest advantage of dental implants for Seniors is that they replace the need for removable “plates” in their mouths. The majority of today’s Fresno dental implants are fixed restorations that look and feel like real teeth. You won’t have to take anything out after meals to clean it, mess with sticky adhesives or strips, or have to worry about taking your “teeth” out at night before you go to bed.
2. Dental Implant Dentures Are Easier to Care For - With dentures, you have to worry about taking your dentures out every night, soaking them, cleaning your gums, and making sure you don’t have any sore spots. But caring for dental implants is nearly identical to having natural teeth. All you’ll need to do is brush and floss (or use a water flosser).
Change your smile and your life today!
5. Delay Aging in Your Face – As we go throughout life, it’s natural to see some sunken-in tissues or sagging in our facial skin. But people with tooth and bone loss will see significant premature aging because of the loss of bone and tooth support behind their lips and cheeks. The great news is that installing dental implants to anchor fixed dental implant teeth can help reverse premature aging. Their permanency and anatomical design provide natural fullness to your facial profile for a more youthful look. The benefits of dental implants extend to the soft tissues surrounding the teeth as well. Dental implants replace the tooth from the root up, unlike dentures that merely replace the visible portion of the tooth. This comprehensive replacement aids in maintaining the health of the gums and other soft tissues. It prevents unnecessary strain on these tissues that might occur with other tooth replacement options. Dental implants contribute to healthier gums and enhanced oral health.
If you’re 62 or older with missing teeth, you may think that dental implants are off-limits. You’ll probably be glad to learn that’s not the case! Senior citizens benefit immensely from dental implants. If you’re considering implant treatment to replace your removable dentures, here are all the advantages you could enjoy..
DENTAL IMPLANTS FOR SENIORS
WHY ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS SO IMPORTANT FOR SENIORS?
Dental implants are the most comfortable means for seniors to rejuvenate natural teeth appearance and biting/chewing capabilities. Dental implants for Seniors help to improve both their appearance and happiness as a whole. Oftentimes, whenever a Senior has missing teeth, we see changes in their personality as well as their health. Wearing a removable denture can rub on the gums and jaw bone, creating sores or triggering bone loss (which results in dentures that don’t fit). Over time, simple activities such as eating a meal become extremely difficult.
Dental implants can enhance your speech, a benefit not often highlighted. Removable dentures can sometimes fit poorly or slip, causing speech issues, whereas dental implants stay firmly in place. You can speak freely without worrying about a denture slipping or clicking, enabling clearer pronunciation and communication. There is no upper age limit for placing a dental implant. Permanent teeth attached to dental implants for Seniors eliminate the everyday dread and side-effects of wearing a removable denture or partial. Essentially, dental implants preserve your quality of life and allow you to enjoy daily life to the fullest.
3. Eat Anything with Fixed Replacement Teeth – Denture wearers know that their daily home care routine isn’t the only thing that makes life difficult; they also have to alter the types of foods that they like to eat. Nutrition is vital to our overall health. However, missing teeth or ill-fitting dentures can restrict the types of food you can comfortably eat. Dental implants function like natural teeth, allowing you to enjoy a variety of foods, including those necessary for a balanced, healthy diet. This unrestricted eating capability encourages better nutrition and digestion while contributing to improved general health and wellbeing. A fixed dental implant appliance doesn’t rock, slip, or rub the same way a denture does. Dental implants offer biting pressure and streamlined design making it possible for people to eat any foods they like, including crispy vegetables or a medium-well steak. No foods are off-limits.
Dr. Bramanti has been serving Seniors in Fresno and throughout the Central Valley for over 29 years. Come find out why over 10,000 Seniors have chosen Dr. Bramanti for their dental implant solutions. Dr. Bramanti loves helping Seniors and is uniquely qualified to guide you to the best and most affordable dental implant treatment that fits your life plan. Dr. Bramanti can make your new smile a reality, even if you’ve gone years since having your teeth removed. If you want to get a dental implant, here’s what you need to know.
~ SCROLL DOWN FOR ~
~ LOW COST SENIOR PRICING ~
THOMAS E. BRAMANTI, DDS, PHD, INC
5660 N. Fresno Suite 110
Fresno, CA 93710
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.
DENTAL IMPLANTS FOR SENIORS IN FRESNO AND THE CENTRAL VALLEY
Aging is an inevitable part of life, marked by changes in various aspects of our health, including dental health. The joy of smiling, laughing, and enjoying a hearty meal can be greatly influenced by the state of our teeth. One common issue many Seniors face is tooth loss, which can drastically affect their quality of life. But growing older doesn’t mean you have to let go of your beautiful smile or compromise on your dietary preferences. One of the most effective solutions to tooth loss is the use of dental implants for Seniors, offering a permanent, natural-looking option to replace missing teeth.
Our Seniors can benefit from teeth implants just as much as anyone else. If you’re someone who has struggled with missing teeth or have hesitations about moving to a full mouth makeover, I invite you to come visit with me for a consultation. Come share your struggles and desires for a better life, and I will guide you to the most affordable and effective treatment recommendation that fits your life plan. Dental implants replace missing teeth permanently, giving you the freedom to smile, laugh, eat, and speak without inhibition. Their stable and secure fit offers you peace of mind, knowing they won’t slip or shift, thus, leading to a significant boost in your self-esteem and quality of life. When you feel free to laugh around friends, eat out with your family, or even pose in photographs again, the investment is more than worth it.
If you’re tired of living with embarrassment, denture pain or a limited diet, getting dental implants can change that. Once your restorations are fully integrated and restored, the difference is astounding. You don’t have to wear removable dentures anymore. Seniors can benefit from permanent teeth implants just as much as people 20-30 years younger than them. So whether you need to replace multiple teeth or you recently lost teeth and want an alternative to dentures, Dr. Bramanti can help you find the best dental implant solution. At Affordable Dental Implant Excellence, Dr. Bramanti understands the importance of dental health in ensuring a fulfilling lifestyle for Seniors. That’s why Dr. Bramanti offers quality dental implants for Seniors at affordable rates in Fresno and the Central Valley.
WHAT IF I WAIT YEARS FOR A DENTAL IMPLANT PROCEDURE? WILL I NEED BONE GRAFTS?
If you’ve gone years with a missing tooth and are just now ready to get a dental implant, you may be completely fine. The main goal is to determine if you require a bone graft prior to the dental implant placement. Whenever dental implants are being placed many years after tooth extraction or loss, there is a high chance that you will need bone grafting prior to the dental implant installation. The bone graft strengthens that area as well as reinforces the tooth root in any surrounding teeth. Seniors are never too old to grow new bone and Dr. Bramanti is recognized by his peers as the bone grafting expert in the Central Valley.
Dental implants help promote healthy, strong bone levels around the surface of the dental implant as well as adjacent natural teeth. The material that the implants are made out of is naturally attractive to bone tissue, helping secure them and promote a reduction in bone loss.
Bone grafting is common even if you already had a removable denture. Dr. Bramanti is a bone grafting expert and will carefully assess your condition to ensure a sound foundation exists to install the dental implants.
The great news is that installing dental implants to anchor fixed dental implant teeth can help reverse premature aging.
"A sanctuary of clinical excellence"
Thomas E. Bramanti, D.D.S., Ph.D.
Board-Certified Diplomate American Board of Periodontology/Implant Dentistry
Board-Certified Diplomate American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
Certified TMJ Expert, The Pankey Institute
Fellow American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Clinical Assistant Professor at UCSF in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Clinical Assistant Professor UCSF-Fresno Medical Education Program, School of Medicine
CAN DENTAL IMPLANTS BE BENEFICIAL TO SENIORS IF THEY ARE 70 OR EVEN 80?
Absolutely! Dental implants are a quality solution for aging adults compared to removable upper or lower dentures. Primarily because dental implants are permanent rather than removable, they can be used to anchor single crowns, dental bridges, or even full-arch fixed dentures. Dental implants are anchored in the bone of the jaws which preserves bone volume. By loading the implants when chewing your favorite foods, you prevent the facial collapse normally associated with removable dentures.
Dental implants have streamlined features for a natural look when you smile or talk. If you’re on the search for a “fixed bridge” or “permanent denture,” dental implants for seniors are your best choice.
If you’re worried about cost or whether there is an only option for certain types of treatment, Dr. Bramanti is a Dental Implant Expert who can help any age Senior to find the best and most affordable treatment solution for their lifestyle.
HOW OLD IS TOO OLD TO HAVE A DENTAL IMPLANT?
Here’s good news. If you’ve suffered bone loss because of periodontal disease or tooth loss, you could still be a candidate for dental implants. While there is typically an age requirement for younger patients, Seniors are never “too old” to get dental implants. As long as Senior citizens are free of gum disease, tooth decay, and have healthy enough jaw bone, dental implant placement can be a highly predictable treatment. Be sure to let Dr. Bramanti know if you’re taking any prescription or over-the-counter medications, including supplements, as certain drugs might interfere with the process where the implant integrates with the bone. You can expect dental implants to last for the rest of your life.
"We invite you to make an appointment today.
We are looking forward to serving you!"
"For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."
4. Improved Speech and Confidence – Missing teeth and removable dentures can significantly restrict the way you speak and how your voice sounds when you do talk. The way your tongue and lips move around the bulky appliance may cause slurring or speech challenges that can be both socially and emotionally frustrating or embarassing. But talking with fixed teeth attached to dental implants is almost exactly the same as the way you spoke before you lost any teeth. A fixed dental implant denture will make you feel significantly more confident! You won’t have to worry about chatting on the phone or talking to friends and family over a meal. You’ll look and sound like your young self!
EXPERIENCE THE UNPARALLELED DIFFERENCE AT AFFORDABLE DENTAL IMPLANT EXCELLENCE
Each of our new patients will have a chance to spend time with Dr. Bramanti to learn more about what dental implant options are available. Thousands of our existing and current patients will tell you how life-changing dental implants can be! Even if you’ve gone months or years with missing teeth, it’s never too late to take steps toward dental implants.
Dental implants bring transformative benefits that extend far beyond merely restoring lost teeth. Dental implants serve as catalysts for enhancing your overall quality of life by improving oral health, contributing to better nutrition, maintaining facial esthetics, and most importantly, boosting confidence. Under the expert care and guidance of Dr. Bramanti, you’re not just restoring your smile, but reclaiming your life.
Don’t let another day go by dreaming of a new smile. Today is the day to take the next step on your journey to a healthier, brighter life. Contact our office today to schedule your personalized consultation, and discover how thousands of others, just like you, have transformed their lives at Affordable Dental Implant Excellence.
Contact Dr. Bramanti today to schedule your personal consultation. (559) 438-7800